Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thursday's Thoughts


My thoughts are random today, the rain has stopped and it's clear.
Where did this year go, it verily got started and it's over. I had
all kinds of thing to talk about , but none seem important.

We have no hardships. Our kids are healthy, all working and
full of laughter at Christmas. I've never prayed for them to
have wealth or fame, just health and happiness, to travel
safe and the strength to stand in the world on their own.
I'm sure they wouldn't mine a good word on the wealth.

The job are small and farther from home. It would be nice
if a couple of house came our way in the new year. We
have work and that makes us more fortunate them most.
Custom Home Building is an interesting business right now.

I have all kinds of wants, but no needs. My life is full of
family, friends and the happiness of spending a life time
with them all. Now that we have shared out first Christmas
together, I'm looking foreword to sharing the new year.

Hope it brings to you all you need and
a little of what you want.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR"

2 comments:

lisa said...

Same to you, Happy New Year, and I have to agree with where did the year go!

Crystal said...

Happy New Year to you as well!!