Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Stills, Holiday Decorations


"Merry Christmas Every One"

This weeks challenge is holiday decorations so here are
mine. I do all the decorating, and my Scotch-Irish
seems to come out this time of year. Lots of tartan
and lace. It's a mix of old and new, old items passed
down and new found treasures added from year to year.
I love the way it looks and I hope you enjoy as well.

The silver center piece is from JS,s family.
I call these North Pole ornaments, their like what
mom had when I was growing up.
It's plastic !
I have a few snowmen,

and cut glass and silver.
This tablecloth is real, mad by my great aunt Ruth for
her sister, my grandma Clark.

Lets not forget what the holiday is all about.


With a last name like Starr, you have one of two.
Come visit as often as you like and visit Sunday Stills.

"May All Your Christmases Be Bright"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful job of decorating. I enjoyed the stroll through your house. :)

Crystal said...

I like the tartan, it looks very Christmassy. Is it your families?

5 Starr's Farm said...

Hi Ladies, thanks for stopping by. To answer your question, No, the tartan is not a family pattern, any that we're affiliated with are orange and blue. The tartan I use has green in it, you just can't see it in the picture.

Crystal Thank You again for the wonderful soap.