Monday, December 27, 2010

Pretty Picture Monday










I hope everyone had as wonderful a Christmas as the
Starr family's. The house was full of family and fiends,
with lots of food and laughter. It was great.

I wanted you to see the beautiful flowers we received.
The first with the red roses is from my Mom.
The second with the white lily's and tulips are from
Elisabeth Demir our other child, in Sweden.
Lise aka "Meatball" or "The Swede"
and Daughter Dawn met in college where they formed
a strong friendship. Lise stood in Dawn's
wedding and comes and stays with us when
she is in the country. Most of the lily's haven't
even opened, so I will be enjoying then for a while.
Thanks again Mom and Swede for the beautiful flowers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh mama!Thank you so very much for being opening your hearts and home to me, i´m very thankful everyday that you guys are in my life.
Much love/swede!!

Anonymous said...

As you see i can´t even write a normal sentence, forgot to delete the "being", there i get for being ESL, hahaha!

lisa said...

Very beautiful flowers!

Janice said...

Gorgeous flowers, loved your hat post too. I will wish you and your family a Happy New Year now while my computer will let me.I hope you all have a great 2011.

Crystal said...

Wow those are pretty! I love lillies they are my favorite flower!