Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Stills, Pets

This weeks challenge is pets, meet Cubby,
"Starr's Blue Carter" aka "Ranch Dag"
She's a Blue Merle, Australian Shepperd.
Cubby came to be a part of our family in in June of
2007 ,we got her from Cheri Carter out in Bangor.

We love her, our dogs have always been out
side animals, but Cub has full run of every thing
including the house. Oh My God, The Hair!

We breed her last February to a Black Tri Aussie
and she had 8 little fat pups. I plan on breeding
her again in 2011 and that will be the last.

She rides in the truck with JS, has coffee in the
morning with us and keeps the yard cleared of
everything and hangs with me in the orchard.

She's the best dog I've every had,Cubs a lot of
company and puts a smile on my face everyday.

5 comments:

colleen said...

she's very beautiful, I've always love blue merle aussies.

Linda said...

This is a great portrait!

Shirley said...

She is a lovely dog, and looks happy.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful companion. :)

Crystal said...

What a great picture of her! She is very pretty!