Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend in a Nutshell

Here it go's, Friday JS brought me block off a job for my garden.
UPS delivered JS's new tires and wheels for Toyota LC, because!
Perfect Son-in-Law could go farther in the snow with his Jeep last winter,
"Then The Old Man Could"
Saturday, JS fixed a leek.
Helped friend Chris work on his cabin.
( That's going to be a 4 weekend job instead of a 2 weekend job)
JS's "Don't take my picture face"
Since my help wasn't needed,
went for a walk by the lake.
Saw beautiful flowers and
this cute little squirrel.
Even Ranch Dog was busy,
on the hunt for Killer Chipmunks.
Stopped by Pam and Stan's and had a glass of Sangria.
OK..........................maybe two.
Sunday, spent in the garden with my bock and
JS got his new tires and wheels on the TLC!
"All IS GOOD IN THE WORLD"

No comments: