Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Stills, Fade To Black



This is an appropriate tile. 
I hope this isn't the last Sunday Stills challenge.
Ed, the creator and host of Sunday Stills is turning over the 
project to anyone else who would like it.
Ed is a long haul truck driver and I would imagine that time
 has a lot to do with his decision.

"It's been great Ed and Good Luck to You"

There are so many wonderful photographers, from all over
 the world that participate in the challenge each week.
I really hope one of them will take Ed's "challenge"
so Sunday Stills will carry on. 


7 comments:

Linda said...

I love this!!

Shirley said...

Very nice! Love the texture as well as the fade.

Anonymous said...

I really like this shot!

Stay tuned Sunday Stills isn't going away. :)

Anonymous said...

I like the lines in your shot, very nice. Regular Guy

Ed said...

Fantastic shot! Luckily Sarah fron Punkins' Patch is taking over the reigns of SS and we can expect some fun challenges from her..:-)

Crystal said...

That is a cool shot! I am glad Sunday Stills is being continued.

WildBlack said...

Beautiful.. I lines on the trunk is so mesmerizing.