Wednesday, June 29, 2011

And The Winner Is !


"To Days, The Day" 
To announce the winner of my one year anniversary.

Let me tell you about the prizes I picked out.
We have so many wonderful products, that come from our area.
I pick two of my favorites, from here in Oroville that I know you will enjoy.

The kitchen towels and soap are from my friend and local celebrity,
Mary Lake Thompson.  Mary is a successful  commercial artist.
Her unique style of country art, can be found on many fun items for the home.
She has the cutest shop here in Oroville and Atlanta Georgia.
You can check out Mary's art work and her story at
marylakethompson.com

The Lodestar Olive Oil, produced by Jamie Johansson and his family,
is not only a local favorite, but winner of many prestigious awards in 
the California Olive Oil Industry.  Jamie doesn't let it go to his head,
 you can still fined him at the farmers markets.
www.lodestarfarms.com


Down to business,
I was going to have Dawn draw the winning name,
but I couldn't get it together.  Mom is here for coffee, so I'm 
going to have her draw the name.  This is a low budget operation.


"DRUM ROLL PLEASE"


And the Winner Is ?!


"""Far Side of Fifty !!!"""

CONGRATULATION !!!!!!!

Well, that concludes our first year and again
 Thank You to Everyone who participated !


6 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

What fun! AND it is so exciting since I won!! Congrats on your first year of blogging..you are doing great so keep on keeping on.
This is a great pick me up after a ho hum warm windy day here in Minnesota. Just what I needed!! Thank you so much! I emailed you my snail mail address:)

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

congrats Far Side of Fifty. Awesome gifts Sam.

Shirley said...

Wow, lucky Far Side! Congratulations!

5 Starr's Farm said...

Congratulations Far Side!!! and to everyone, Thank You for being a follower.......Sam

Brenda said...

Congrats on your first year, and congrats to you Far Side of Fifty! How much fun is that!

picturesbybrenda.blogspot.com
horsesareourlives.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats! to Far side! I like the towels, they are neat!

Crystal from Ranchriding