Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Same O Same O


We've settled in to our summer routine around here.

JS up and gone early to beat the heat, I'll get a mid day phone 
calls from him to send me off on some task if need.
Other wise I wont see him till evening.

My days are spent keeping every thing alive, watering.
horse pasture, orchard, garden and yard.
I'm up early to, doing my outside work and then in the house
during the worst of the heat or working for the BBC

Evenings are spent helping JS, moving equipment,
checking jobs or what ever needs to be done for the
 following days work and it's always nice when we can fit
 in dinner before dark.

We're busy, just nothing to write home about.


1 comment:

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

I am ready for our summer to hit stride. Routine, like you write about, sounds lovely about now.