Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Little of What We Do


Besides being chief cook and bottle washer and "Orchard Maiden"
I'm also Head Go For and Cleaning Crew for JS and The BBC
Better Builders Construction Inc.



Now is cleaning up a job site on my WOW! list
Not hardly...but it's an honest job and keeps me off the streets.


The one thing I do enjoy about this part of construction, is
seeing the finished project.  The newest trends in the industry
and the tried and true that carry threw year to year.


Seeing little samples of pain, stone and wood come together,
that a few months earlier, were only in someones head. 


The latest and greatest in electrical, plumbing and appliances.
The newest in electronics and the must have gadgets.


It's pretty cool and JS and crew have done a lot of it, in 35 years.
I like showing off JS's work, he puts our a clean, sound house.


This is our latest finished project a 
kitchen remodel and hardwood floors.

See all that shine ?  Thats my handy work.

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Awesome! I love the look of the wood everywhere, beautiful!!
I want a refrigerator like that, too!! ;)

Mikey said...

You do good work! Love those floors, gorgeous!

Shirley said...

That is a seriously beautiful place- some very different touches like the disguised fridge and the way the small windows are at floor level. Love the way the ceiling is done with the row of windows along the ridgecap, almost like a barn style roof. It must be an interesting outfit to work for.

Linda said...

You can come and work for me anytime!!!!

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

absolutely beautiful. My friend's husband is in construction and she is chief cleaner too.

Regular Guy said...

Sorry if you get two comments, I got an error message. Nice job and really like the light. Ditto to what Linda said, your floor looks great.

5 Starr's Farm said...

Hi Everyone, It's beautiful.............
That big cabinet next to the refrigerator is an appliance garage and the floors are distressed.
If I ever build another house I want the same ceiling in the living room. The dishwasher that is black in the picture, will have the same wood front as the frig............It's awesome......

lisa said...

That is amazing, wish I had that kind of home. I am still trying to talk the hubby into a log home within the next 10 years. (once the kids are gone)! That has always been my dream home. I just love the wood and we hate carpet and that is why we redid our living room last year.

gtyyup said...

OH...floors to die for!!! That is a very lovely home...the warmth of the wood really makes it cozy.

Brenda said...

gorgeous!

Vintage West said...

Oh so gorgeous, I want one! :)