Friday, July 1, 2011

How Doe's Your Garden Grow



The garden isn't as far a log as it should be, I was late getting it in.
Rain and more rain and cold, kept delaying the planting.
It's doing good now.  Still haven't gotten my green beans in.
I like having a kitchen garden, last year was the first summer I 
didn't plane a garden.  I had a thousand really good reasons 
not to plant one, but by the end of summer I couldn't come up
 with one.  I like early mornings best, a cup of coffee
 in hand as I water, enjoying the cool of the day.
 Ranch dog and George running around.
Now, isn't that what it's all about.

2 comments:

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

Yes, it is what it is all about. Mine is much later than yours, as the cold and rain kept mine at bay as well. Lovely photos.

Alana Jo said...

Looks like your garden is doing wonderful.