Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Adventures of Ranch Dog and Her Sidekick George


We spent the night at the cabin last night and just got home.
JS had a meeting to got to, I took the dogs for a 
run out in the orchard.


Sorry, that these first two pictures are so fuzzy, but I wasn't 
getting  off the quad and I wasn't turning it off either.


I'm sure by the these last two shots you can tell why.
Maybe, I should have saved these for Wordless Wednesday.


I know two spoiled dog who are sleeping in the dog run tonight 
and not my laundry room.

8 comments:

Shirley said...

Ewwww, skinked dogs!

Nancy said...

Yikes, I think I can smell them from here!

Janice Grinyer said...

oooooh.

the worst kind of smell. and then they look at you like "what???!" lol

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

hahaha. We had that happen so many times when our dog Kate was young. Thank goodness she has learned to run the other way.

lisa said...

Oh boy! That is one of the worst smells ever and we had our yellow lab tangle with one before! I hope your dog run is a ways from the house! I have been reading your blog but haven't been able to comment but the hubby came home with his computer so was able to comment!

bekahjane said...

enjoyed reading your blog this morning..cheers

5 Starr's Farm said...

Hi Everyone :)

Ranch Dogs pretty good...I think George is the one that got them in trouble .....LOL That was his first skunk.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nothing worse than skunk..perhaps George will steer clear from now on:)