Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Posted by Picasa


This is Pretty Cool... Brenda at Horses Are Our Lives,
put me as one of her stylish fellow bloggers.
I've seen the award on some of the other sites.
I have to be honest with Brenda.....
"I'm shooting from the hip here and admitting I'm
still a little confused at to why I have a blog?
But it's fun, I guess that's all that counts.

Another thing, this award is a bit of a chain letter
and I,m not a big chain letter fan, but Brenda
went our of her way for me and several others so
the least I can do is to return the favor.

This is how it works (they don't just let you bask
in the award spotlight .....no you have to earn it)

The rules are as follows...........................................
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
THANK YOU BRENDA and I truly mean that it did put
a smile on my face. Brenda and her husband Tom
raise Quarter Horses in Nebraska. You can check out
her blog at "Horses Are Our Lives.blogspot.com"

2. Share 7 things about yourself.
(I'm thinking!, I'll get back to you on that one)

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
This is the hard part. I think all the blogs on my side bar
are great or they wouldn't be there! I'm going to break
the rules here, I know that some of then have already
gotten this award so I'm just going to pick the
younger gals. They work side by side with their men
while raising kid, some in isolated places. They amaze me.
Fresh From the Farm
From the Ranch House
Cattle, Kids and Chaos
The Life of a Texas Rose
Brandie's Prairie
Beef Matters
Views from a Smokey Mountain

4. Contact those bloggers and till them about the award.
Trust Me!

Please take time to read my Other Blogs To Visit,
their photography and writings are wonderful and
all deserve awards.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thank you!!

Nellie from Beyond My Garden said...

good for you on winning. You have a nice blog. I like your blue dog. be careful or you will get gobs of awards that you don't want. (still attached to the chain)
nellie

Fiona said...

Thank you so much Sam.
I'll be sure to continue stopping by to see how things are going in your neck of the woods.
Thanks again.