Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Snowshoe Adventure, Almost ?

Saturday after the dishes and chores were done , I decided
to take a break. Thought I'd be adventures and use the
snowshoes for the first time. With camera in hand I
took off down the trail to the lake.

The sun was shining and warm, didn't even wear coat.

200 feet later the sun was gone and once I past the tree
line the warm was gone also.

I stepped out on the lake edge and the wind coming
off that frozen lake hit me. I took this shot
and said forget it!

Went back to the cabin were JS and I planted our selves
on the coach with a hot cup of tea and a movie.
"I'll be adventures some other day."

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Well at least you tried!

Ashleigh said...

Where is this cabin??? Do you live there all the time or just go up on weekends...i am so intrigued...I am your new follower...I look forward to seeing more...definitely the opposite of our fellow blogger's ranch in Austalia...

Janice Grinyer said...

lol I use iverson snowshoes for work...and I always get a menopausal moment, making for a hotwalk lol.

your pair looks nice and light - and we're glad you did get the photos that you did :)

Crystal said...

nice, I never tried snowshoes, might be kinda fun, thanks for sharing your short adventure!