Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Photo Play




For the most part all of the pictures you see here are mine
and the few that aren't, I have made sure those
contributors have received the credit.

Another thing about my photos is that "what you see is
what you get", the picture is as it was taken.
To be honest! "Because I didn't know how to change it."
Other wise there wouldn't be a big blade of grass
over Ranch Dogs noise in the header photo.

Full Disclosure, the photo I posted for the Sunday Stills
was, "Computer Enhanced." The picture was great, but
the color was boring. Their was no sun and a haze covered
the valley. I really liked the shot and didn't have
time to try again.

So here's a couple of examples with the original shot
(bottom) and the enhanced (Top)

Just for Fun..............Hope You Enjoy

3 comments:

lisa said...

Very good contrast! Beautiful photos, too!

Shirley said...

Nice changes. What program did you use?

Janice Grinyer said...

Most of my shots are straight from the card - i dont have time to waste "tweaking" a photo. That being said, even though I have silkypix, I agree with you. Get to know your camera so you can get it right the first time around; remember composition and framing is what makes the shot, note lighting and train your eye to see the shot in the first place so that you are reactive to it :)