Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In A Rout

JS and the kids would be the first to tell you, I'm a little
persnickety about things. "Trying to leave the anatomy
out of it." I like the orchard to be neat and clean
(and the house, the yard, gave up on the garage)
mowed, no trash, some place you'd like your food to
come from. Big routs running the length of
almost every row does not make for a happy Sam.
There is no way to avoid them, lots of rain and
lots of weight make for lots of routs.

"Thank God for Box Scrapers"

4 comments:

lisa said...

Wish I could say the same but I have three other members of the house hold that doesn't believe what I believe so I just didn't give up on the garage, I gave up on the house also!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh my..but the grass is a lovely green color:)

Horses Are Our Lives said...

I would not like those ruts either! What a mess! Is it really that green there?

Janice said...

OK now I'm not kidding anymore........ please can I come there.Wow what caused that rut and I don't blame you a bit for not wanting them.How do you get rid of them.