Friday, May 10, 2013

Little Paper Clipping




This ! is what I'm been doing all week, fighting a head cold.
Even had to miss a coffee date with Dawn and Biscuit.
It's all JS fault, I'm sick !!!

You might have noticed I've been on face book, "a bit much"
that's because I spent most of the week in the office cleaning and filing,
so the computers been on a lot.

I ran across this little paper clipping in all my cleaning.

Written By Grandma Rita Walburn
Great Truths That Little Kids Have Learned

1.  No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
2.  When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush you hair.
3.  If your sister hits you, don't hit her back.
 They always catch the second person.
4.  You can't trust dogs to watch your food.

Great Truths That Adults Have Learned

1.  Raising teenagers is like nailing jelly to a tree.
2.  Wrinkles don't hurt.
3.  Families are like fudge, mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
4.  Forbid your husband to come home from the mountains,
when he's sick.

I might have added that last one.
Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Gail said...

Great wisdom.

Crystal said...

Haha I love those! Hope you feel better soon.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Feel better soon, mine shared with me too..pass the kleenex:(