Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Quite Week.... I Hope



The herd enjoying the rain Monday morning.

After last weeks busy schedule, this week has started out to be pretty
 quiet.  Sunday JS had meeting with out of town customers and I didn't 
do much.  Pick up the house, cleaned out the refrigerator,
 did laundry and watched Nascar.


Yesterday we had a nice rain, for most of the morning. 
  Couldn't have planned it better, everything around here needed watering
 and it was a good soaking rain that settled the just.


Once I finished morning choirs I sat in the office and payed bills, 
Today I'm editing photos from a couple of Cattlewomen events.
The plan for this afternoon is to head to Yuba City to Sam's Club.
JS's kind of shopping, if it's not Home Depot or Tractor Supply.

What a nice quite morning, a little cool, but the windows are open, 
it smells good and no wind.



No comments: