Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mom Can You ?

Trixi
Casey
George and Ranch dog.

Friday night the kids were all home for dinner because
Dawn and Cory are not going to be here for turkey
day. Shane asked if I would take George to the vet.
( I guess they don't have vets in Sacramento ?)
George is fine just needs more food, he's a growing,
active boy. So he's been there since Friday.
Dawn had asked if their two dogs, Trixi and Casey
could stay with us while they're in Oregon.
"Like I was going to say no"

It was all going good today, I took George to the
vet at 9 am, then JS asked if I would go to the DMV
( Department of Motor Vehicles)
That would be fine it shouldn't take to long,
JS had been there the day before and paid the fees
they just needed some additional papers work.
I would be home before noon to see Dawn and
Cory when they brought the dog and tell them to
have a safe trip.
DMV people were on #31 when I got there and I pulled
#70, two and a half hours latter did not make
for a happy Sam. I missed the kids!
See that look in Ranch Dogs face,
I can't say it any better.

No comments: