Friday, November 19, 2010

Beating the Storm



Same routine. Got my chores out of the way, did
some paperwork (Ordered my bags for the oranges,
they'll be shipped Monday) and headed to town. The
kids are all coming home for dinner tonight (tacos).
Dawn and Cory wont be here for Thanksgiving,
their going to be up in Oregon with friends.
I need to go grocery shopping plus other things,
post office, Tractor Supply store and the 4-H
office (hints the basket). Tammi our Cattle Woman's
president ask if I would make a basket for the 4-H
Foods Fiesta contest this weekend. I pick up some
thing and put it together and dropped it off.
I was feeling pretty good the rain hadn't started.
I put the grocery shopping off till last,and of
course it started to rain before I was done and
pouring by the time I got home. Well the bags
and I are a little wet, but all in a safe.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

That looks like a cool basket, i like the green for 4-H.

Blondey said...

I say...if you can't beat em....join em! Sounds like you had a busy day. But then again...knowing you it was just routine :)