Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sunday Stills, Fall Foliage

JS and I had planned on going to the mountains this weekend, but it's pouring rain..... :)
(Sorry Rice Guys). I was going to take pictures of the Dogwood trees and
their beautiful red foliage. Well since I seem to be on an oak tree theme
this week, I decided to stay with it. So, go and visit all my friends at Sunday Stills,
they live all over the world and will have beautiful Fall Foliage pics for you to enjoy.
You can also find them on my sidebar, "Other blogs to visit"
or sundaystills.wordpress.com

8 comments:

Linda said...

I like, I really like! Looks the same as here, fall started early.

Anonymous said...

Very well done. Love the composition of the shot. This is framable. :)

Ebie said...

Nice composition! I love the rural setting and faded background giving emphasis on the fallen leaves in the foreground.

Blondey said...

You done good girl! I love your pictures! You are letting some of your artistic talents shine!

Judy Johnson said...

This is a great photo! So much to look at!

Ed said...

Love it! fantastic composition with the wagon.:-))

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh I like it..it is just not the normal here are the tree and leaves shot. Well done!:)

gtyyup said...

I LOVE this shot!!! Very well done! Hope you're stayin' warm 'n dry...I think we've got the same storm system as you...we might get snow tonight though :(