Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Stills, Billboards

This weeks challenge is Billboards, the most annoying
ones we could find. "I think their all annoying ".
Just one of those things we could completely do with out.
So I skipped this weeks challenge.

I did have a nice surprise yesterday.
A few weeks ago I told you about Little Miss A, at the
Jr. Livestock Auction with her steer Buddy.

Little Miss A, younger brother and Mom and Dad stopped by
with this beautiful basket, stuffed full of all kinds of things.
I had already gotten the best gift of all that day at the fair.
Hanging out for the day with her and all the Great Big Hugs.
It was truly nice to have them stop by, don't get to see them
very often, and the best part of all!
I got another hug.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I think this was a pretty unpopular challenge. Your basket is much nicer than any ole billboard!

Carol said...

Such a nice family...I love how she spelled John! Can't believe she is already old enough to raise a Steer.How nice of 5 Starr's Farm to buy it.