Thursday, August 1, 2013

Thursdays Thoughs, Anniversary Gift



Tuesday I had to go to Chico for the company.   Pick up a sprinkler to
 replace one the concrete truck broke and paint.  Since it was the end of the day
 and no one was waiting for me to return, I took a little time to stop off 
at one of my favorite places............The Plant Barn.

 

JS isn't much on gift shopping, so I picked up a little anniversary gift for myself.

"Happy Anniversary To Me, Happy Anniversary To Me"
35 years ! ............  I'm running this dog, till it can't hunt.....   ;D

2 comments:

Gail said...

What a wonderful gift! It is just what he would have chosen if he had an opportunity.

Congratulations.

lisa said...

Beautiful! My kind of gift a plant, but if I buy anymore plants for my house the hubby will kill me! (no more anniversaries :-)