Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Mountain Visit or Hey!..... I'm Here!






Hello, did you miss me?...........LOL
I haven't gone any where.   We did spend the long 
weekend at the cabin, lot of fun with family and friends.  

Just to much to do and I'm running behind as always.
I also discovered it's hard to get things done with a camera in you
 hands and since I'm a two handed camera gal, something had to go.

Besides the everyday obligation's, I'm the new president of sorority. 
Our first meeting is tomorrow night. 
 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Also, trying to get things around so Mom and I can go to Alturas 
next week for a few days.  And the Sunday after I get back, JS and 
I are hosting the Cattlewomen's and Cattlemen's BBQ. 
 Guess who's cleaning her yard, house and anything else she can think of,
that moves or doesn't move.

"So".......blogging is going to be a little hit and miss for the next two week.

 I'll visit with you when I can........Take Care.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

What a nice place to spend the weekend, sure is nicer than in the middle of winter!

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

Beautiful photos. Don't work too hard.

lisa said...

You are a busy lady, have fun and wish I could be a help for the BBQ!