Friday, September 30, 2011

Married to Monty Hall


Lets face it if your going to be in business you have to be a salesmen.

And JS is a wheeler dealer.
He's good at dealing with people and putting projects 
together that seem impossible.

It's just that sometimes I'm not sure about his methods?
I understand being in construction how one would trade for
trucks, equipment, tools and even property in the deal.

It's the boats (3), cars (5), livestock racks a horse ( that we still have )
camp trailers, a roster.......yes as in chicken and furniture that has turned my 
upstairs in to a mini storage, that makes my eyes roll into the back of my head.

The words, "But it's good, someone can use it"

"Someone" .............is not living in my garage !!!!!

I just wish he would quit dragging it home and 
parking it in the front yard.



3 comments:

Linda said...

LOL be thankful he doesn't trade in goats and sheep too;)))))))) This made my day cause I have one just like him.

lisa said...

I hate to say it but I get to the point that I start to call my yard the Montgomery junk yard! The husband is always bringing home things that he says (I will be able to use that). They were going to throw it away!

Crystal said...

Haha that is so funny, you never know what someone will want.