Friday, September 9, 2011

"HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL"






Still at it like my butts on fire, but thought I'd stop and say hi.

Wanted to share these beautiful flowers from the meeting 
Wednesday night, (all went well)   Laurie my VP, brought
 them to put in the center of the food table and was kind enough
 to leave them for me to enjoy.  "Thank You Laurie"

FYI.....I did have a big glass of wine after the meeting, when
 everyone was gong.......I slept goooood      ;)))))

Spent most of the day in town yesterday.  Working in the yard
today and that's the plan for Saturday and Sunday too.
The dang north wind is picking up, hope it doesnt last all weekend.

Need to get back at it, just stopped to say hello.
Have a Great Weekend.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hi! Been a long time since I been here and looks like I missed so mcuh! I really like the mountain visit and the tastes of Butte County, those jar labels are awesome!

TjandMark/AKA PearlandHawkeye said...

Beautiful flowers. I love sunflowers and those are really nice ones. Happy yard cleaning. Post some photos sometime. I bet it is lovely.