Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Video ?

Nice day yesterday, cloudy and a little windy but not to cold.
Took some time and had coffee with my friend Carol and her
grand baby Seth. What a cutey and good baby too.

Then to work out in the orchard. We usually start irrigating
in May and if you remember we had to stake the trees last
fall, because of the heavy fruit. Well all those stakes have
to come out, kind of a "what gos up must come down' sort
of thing. The orchard needs to be mowed also and I don't
want to be running over them. OK, this brings me to the
video or in this case no video. I have my camera with me
all the time and it has a video setting on it. The wind was
blowing the grass around and I thought it would be really
cool to video it. Well there are 4 videos in my camera
but I can't get them to load to my computer?

So....if any of you camera, computer wizards out there can help.


HELP !!!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

If you have a little point and shoot camera like mine, with a memory card, the videos do upload but they go to the end of the lineup when you look on your computer for the uploaded photos.

5 Starr's Farm said...

Thanks Shirley, I'll look for them there, if it works I'll post one tomorrow. :)

Linda said...

What Shirley said.......they'll look like stills 'til you click on 'em.