Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Stills, Camera & Gear

This week Ed at Sunday Stills asked us to show off our
cameras. I was going to use JS's camera to take the shots
but it could be dark before he gets home. I followed Shirley's
lead over at Ride A Good Horse and used the mirror.

I lost the camera I really liked out of the truck, last year
going to the cabin and bought this one at Costco.
It has some nice features, but then doesn't do other things
I would have liked. My birthday is soon, maybe the
camera gods will smile on me. "Hint to JS"

Camera "Samsung" Schnelder-Kreuznack Varioplan
3.9-58.5mm 1:32-5.8 24mm
I have know idea what any of that means I just like taking
pictures and really enjoy Sunday Stills. It's a lot of fun
and I like seeing how everyone interprets the challenges.

As far as gear gos, also from Costco.

5 comments:

Regular Guy said...

Nice touch with the glasses.

Shirley said...

Never thought about glasses as gear, but I guess you can't take a photo if you can't see your subject!

Brenda said...

I need my glasses to make sure my photos are clear! lol

Crystal said...

haha thats cute with the glasses. Those are part of my gear too, but I never think of them cause they are always on my face.

5 Starr's Farm said...

I'm blind from my eyes to my finger tips, so I can see my subjects just can't see the camera...LOL