Friday, January 21, 2011

Full Moon, Full Day

Hasn't the full moon been amazing and not having
any fog so we can see it is even better.

I didn't get to Thursdays Thoughts yesterday, it was
clear, sunny and WARM! I hurried to get all the inside
chores done so I could be outside and it was great.
We even had orange orders to fill. YAAAA!!!
and Mom came by for coffee.

The after noon was spent working for JS, that means on
the road "Goforing" that's my own work.
A stop by the tile shop for samples, the engineer to
get a set of plans stamped, the tool place and
pick up JS's new phone.

JS and a smart phone, you know a little computer.
The only time JS runs a regular computer is
after I've turned it on, found Richey Brothers
new equipment sales auction list and then leave
him alone to scroll up and down.
Will see? If he doesn't like it "I do"

I've been replacing our pots and pans, I picked these up
at Target. Left Chico about 5pm, ran home to make
sure the oranges were pulled out of the orchard and
moved the forklift. I had a date with a group of
girlfriends for dinner, Cory was out of town so
I pick up Dawn to join us. it was a fun evening.
My day and my tummy wore as full as the moon.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

A "fulfilling" day!