Monday, January 17, 2011

A Day With The Boy's

Saturday JS and I picked up one of the workers
(at 6:30am) and headed to son Shane's, a nice hour
and a half drive in and out of the fog. Shane's been
working on his house painting, new carpet and is working
on landscaping the yards. For his Christmas gift
we told him we would come down and help with the
woodwork.

Meet sons Shane and Zach (with the hat). All three kids
spent summers threw high school and college working for
our construction co. Shane is a good framer and
concrete man and Zach is a pretty good finish carpenter.

The boys put this floor in and are doing all the base board,

but needed the pros to come in for the windows,
paneling and chair rails and Dad was glad to help.

Mom helped too..................... filling nail holes,

and Shane bought lunch.

It was a long day, but I have to say it really looked good
when it was done. Only 10 thousand nail holes to go.

Just between you and me, I think renting is
under estimated.
"Really Mom, again with the camera?"
Let me think, did I take this picture in the morning
or when we got home?

2 comments:

Janice said...

That is going to be a good look'n house when you are all done.Isn't it nice your family and yourself are so handy...I wish!. Loved your Pretty Picture Monday it is and nice to see some color. Your Macro shots were pretty good too.

Janice Grinyer said...

Oh my; that is going to be a nice place !