Friday, January 14, 2011

Fog.......

The only good thing about fog, is standing in the sunshine
looking at it. Yesterday it rained but this morning the
fog had returned. I took the camera and drove up the
hill so I could share with you.

Thats the Coast Rang over there on the other side
and the north end of the Sacramento Valley is under
that sea of grey.

This little mountain range is the Sutter Buttes,
they look like an island. My house is right down
there in front of us.

When I got home these Cedar Wax Wings were setting in
the top of the oak tree, waiting for the sun. Their sure
cute and make a really nice sound.

The plan for the weekend is to go to son Shane's and help
him finish base boards and trim in his house. I'll take the
camera, and show you the progress.
Have a great weekend everyone.

4 comments:

lisa said...

Fantastic pictures! Love the Cedar wax wings.

Shirley said...

Neat photos. We get fog like that here too, only I always forget my camera when I head up the hill.

Crystal said...

oooh I love that first picture above the fog! its so cool looking.

Janice Grinyer said...

I love the rising mountains' through the fog..

baseboards & trim? Love to see the progress, because that detail stuff really makes the difference in a home !