Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Best Thing About January

Did my regular morning routine, then the appliance guy
came late morning and put a new water pump in the
dishwasher. For those of you keeping track, that's one
new toilet, one new kitchen faucet, septic and Oh ya
the wood stove still has parts setting along side of it.

Then I went to town. Farm Supply, Staples, Big 5
and the sports club. JS bought me a membership
to the sports club so I could go with Lorna, but never
actually got around to purchasing the membership.
(?????????)

When I stopped at the mailbox I had a nice surprise.
"Seed catalogs, the best thing about January"

2 comments:

Linda said...

I'm downright jealous....I only have one so far.

Crystal said...

I also only have one, but I know more are on the way, somehow its makes it seem like winter is ending when they come.