Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday Thoughts, Sunday Stills



A couple of weeks ago the Sunday Stills challenge was
"What inspirers you ?"   For me it's nature.
Often what is viewed in nature, is seen only by the observer.
A fleeting moment in time that can never be duplicated.
To capture and share that moment is what inspirers me.

Sunday Stills, a weekly photo challenge, also inspirers me.
When I stated blogging, their was no grand plan.
No words of wisdom or life altering experiences to share.
I simply liked the photos on the other blogs I was reading,
and wanted to do the same. 
 A common theme of those photos was "Sunday Stills"  
So............... I started following along.

I enjoy the challenges and the others who participate.
Their from all over the world and their photography
skills are as varied as their takes on the challenges.

Anyone can join in.  It helps if you have a blog,
to be able to post your photos to share, but not necessary.
I hope you'll take time to visit Sunday Stills.

1 comment:

Gail said...

Beautiful collage.