Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts, I'm Still Here

"Though" I better stop by and let you know we're
still alive and kicking around here.
Well... one of us is, JS is sick in bed.
It's pouring rain (that's a good thing) so I'm
upstairs in the office, pulling papers out of files
for the tax man and waiting for a call from Mon,
to go help her and the vet with a prolapsed ewe.
If you don't know what that is don't ask !
and there will be no pictures.
I'll try to get you all caught up this weekend.

If you look real close the photo is of a group
of Tom Turkeys over in the neighbors.
My little camera does a pretty good
job, but just can't pull in real close.
Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

Janice Grinyer said...

(((hugs))) hang in there, spring is coming!

and thank you for no photos of a prolapsed uterus!

:)

lisa said...

I get to head on up to the tax man tomorrow! Hope JS gets to feeling better. I have to agree we don't need pictures of that! You take care.