Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This is Oroville, Video


This is just for fun, the other day on face book a friend posted this video,
by Scott Uribe. I'm sure you'll recognize the tune by "Sting", the words are
by Steve Herman who also singer. Mr. Herman was one of the teachers who
taught at my kids middle school and would sing this at every 8Th grade graduation.

Our town has changed some, Kmart has been replaced be Wal-Mart, we
have two Taco Bells and the salmon run is now celebrated with
The Salmon Festival.......Enjoy a little glimpse of our town.

4 comments:

lisa said...

Cool!

Fiona said...

Now that was fun!
I'll take Oroville over LA, New York, San Diego any day of the week!
I'll never hear Sting again without thinking of your home-town!

Rising Rainbow said...

Very Cool!

Janice Grinyer said...

Town Pride triplefold!

I esp. like the line "stick your tongue out, you might catch a trout" lol

Looks to be a very nice place to visit!