Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Not the Plan

All this nice weather, I've been outside cleaning up the
after winter messes. (after winter?) Raking and burning.

Sprinkler heads marked so we can mow the
horse pasture, it's our summer feed.

Every things been getting a hair cut, a take no prisoners,
show no mercy attack on the yard.

Dormant stray on the garden fruit trees and would like
to start getting the garden worked up.

All ready to start spraying Roundup, but had to make a
run to Chico yesterday for a new pump (#%*$$$!!!)
and today the winds blowing. Setting here doing
paper work was not the plan.

Not that I don't like talking to you, but
I've got Spring Fever bad and this little preview isn't
going to last, winter will back in March.

4 comments:

Linda said...

LOL are you trying to make us northerners feel jealous or what. At least I can't see what kind of a mess my yard is in.....it's covered solid.

Blondey said...

Me too Sam....We got our fruit trees pruned and sprayed and the raspberries and blueberries are next.
JC and Paul have been talking...a lot! On the phone for 3 hrs the other day! It's wonderful! An answer to prayer! We're sharing lot of family history..pictures, stories and names! oh wow.
Poco was spayed today...she's not feeling too frisky tonight. Guess she'll be sleeping with us :)
So good to have the sunshine....BTW...we're still loving the oranges! Thank you again!

Janice said...

I'm with Linda, I'm quite happy I can't see the mess out there cause we have a long way to go until Spring cleanup.....you lucky lady you.

Crystal said...

haha I like no mess in the yard like Linda too, but I would still rather have warmer weather even if it means more work to be done.