Monday, June 1, 2015

Big Day!!!!


"Big Personal Day for Me"
My friend Lori Pierce is the owner of
 MugShots Coffeehoues.
Back in April, Daughter Dawn and I were in one of Lori's 
other shops and I was asking her about the photography
she was selling there.  She asked if I had art to sell and
would I like to have the month of June to display it,
in the coffeeshop...   with no hesitation Dawn said yes.


Every month a different local artist is invited to 
showcase their paintings or photography.



Those of you who know me, know I love my coffee!
so it's pretty fitting that my "First Show" 
would be in a coffeehouse.


There are 16 prints on metal and will 
 be displayed for all of June.
I am so existed and nerves, it's a bit our of my
 comfort zone and yes, they are for sale.
Stop By,  I can grantee you'll like the coffee and great food.
Art!? that's in the eye of the beholder.


Before I committed, I ask all three of the kids
if it wold embarrass them?  They said, "Heck No!,
 "They've seen a lot worse art in coffee shops"

I think that was their seal of approval.

;D

6 comments:

CindyQ said...

Proud of ya Sis! These look beautiful!

Gail said...

This is wonderful news! I hope they sell faster than you can make them!

Unknown said...

Wish I were Closer!! I would Love to see this exhibit!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Take more photos! I would love to see them all! Way to go Sam! :)

Shirley said...

Good on you! Those are darn good photos- I hope they all sell!

Crystal said...

That is super cool! Good luck selling them, pictures and coffee go together perfect for you :)