Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Adventures of Ranch Dog and Her Sidekick George



"Holy Frijoles,  Ranch Dog, there's something up this tree." 


"Your right, Sidekick Gorge.  I can't make it out, you run to the
 other side and report back."


"Holy Fuzzy Varmints, Ranch Dog !"


'There's a fuzzy varmint looking at us"


"I think it's one of those flying squirrels I've heard about.
This one seems to be Velcro to the tree."


" Lets run around the tree barking and see what it does ?"


(A loud voice from the back door)
"You two get the out of my flower bed"


"Look like she told you !!"


"Dang that's a long ways down,
 would someone please get me off this tree."

4 comments:

Crystal said...

haha thanks for the laugh this morning! That was really cute :)

Janice said...

I'm with Crystal...thanks for the laugh. Those dogs are gorgeous.

5 Starr's Farm said...

Hi Ladies, your welcome.......sometimes I get a little goofy....... ;)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looks like it is keeping them entertained..they are such beautiful dogs:)