Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Stills, In the Dark


Hi Everyone, These are taken from my hotel room in Modesto Ca.
I'm attending Conclave with about 120 of my sorority sisters,
aka girls night out, in overdrive........LOL


It's been a great weekend, except the train that's only one block
 over that insist on blowing it's horn at 4am as it flies threw town.
Oh, and the window, would only open up about 4 inches.
I couldn't even get my camera threw the opening ?
Oh, The trails and tribulations of traveling.


All in All a fun trip.  I wont be home till late tonight.
This isn't quiet what Linda had in mind for the challenge,
but I threw it in, "It's Cool"  It was dark outside..........LOL

8 comments:

Linda said...

LOL I love that car!! The shot out of the hotel room is great too.

Just Ramblin' said...

I like all of the captures here. The parking gargage outside of the hotel is really cool. : )

Shirley said...

Sounds like you are having a good time, even if the train wakes you up- or are you just getting to sleep at that time? ;0)

Anonymous said...

Loved the skyline shot, but loved the car more. :)

Janice said...

Good shots....sounds like you are having a bunch of fun......could you bring that car home for me.

Crystal said...

That is a pretty cool car!! Looks like a lot of light in the dark there though. I love trains, so I dont think I could complain about the whistle at night.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I like the car too..very red! Excellent city shots:)

Firas said...

Cool shots for the challenge :)