Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Stills, Bokeh


Getting the the shots for this challengers, wasn't nearly has hard
 as trying to explain it.  Bokeh, has to do with the background,
making it as important and interesting as the subject itself. 
 Creating distance between the subject and the background, is key.


This is broken in to two styles, Hollywood, witch adds light to 
the background.  By ether natural or man made. 
Exampled by my first two photos.


The next three photos are examples or Cream Cheese Style.
"I Think?"


 So, do me a favor and Google "Bokeh images"
and you'll see what I'm trying to tell you.


And don't forget to visit Sunday Still for more great photography.

7 comments:

Linda said...

You did an awesome job......ALL of them!

2browndawgs said...

They are all very nice, but the third picture really catches my eye. Great job!

Trapper Creek Daughter said...

You got it! I agree, the third one really grab my attention. The orange with water drops is cool, too!

Janice said...

Nice job. My Fav is the Orange....excellent pic.

gtyyup said...

Nicely done!!

Shirley said...

You nailed it- nicely done!

Janice Grinyer said...

goodness, who needs to visit other sites when you gave absolutely breathtaking examples with your beautiful photos! Great job!