Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Stills, Boots and Shoes ???

Your right this ain't Boots or shoes!
I'm in a camera dilemma.
My first camera that I had for three years, fell out of
the truck on the way up to the mountains, one weekend.
"Not much to tell there"
Bought a new Samsung 15X, with all the bells
and whistles at Costco in July and Have managed to loose
the (#@!$&*:{!%<) CHARGER CORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So............I have a camera, but the battery is dead.
Ordered a new one, now just waiting. :(

P.S. "I have know idea why my picture is so big."

2 comments:

Blondey said...

Rats! the new tech age has gotten to another victim:) anxious to see what you can do with your new camera when you get "re-charged". I love what you've done on your site so far! I'm going to have to learn how set up a site. See you soon....

Brenda said...

sorry to hear you're having so many troubles. I love the larger pic and wish I could do that on my site. I'll have to see if I can change formats.