Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sunday Stills, Graffiti / Street Art






I thought that maybe I should explain Sunday stills a little.
Sunday Stills "Adventures in Photography"
is a web site that gives you a a weekly photo challenge to help you work on
"Hone Your Photography Skills"
I would see Sunday Stills on some of the blogs I follow so though I would check it out.
It's a lot of fun and you can see photos from people like me to professionals.
This weeks challenge was "Graffiti"
The challenge was trying to fine graffiti in our town, is seem to have a no graffiti policy.
We do have some nice art work by local artist so I thought you might enjoy it.
Somehow I don't think this is going to count for ""Graffiti

8 comments:

Ed said...

Very cool, Murals are considered street art. Welcome to Sunday Stills..Ed

VioletSky said...

Very nice. Especially the last one! Murals do brighten up a windowless wall.

Anonymous said...

I love public art. Now I feel the need to go out in search of some. Very nice shots.

Anonymous said...

Sam, loved the murals. I'd say they work for the challenge just fine. :)

Regular Guy said...

I like that covered bridge (last photo), nice choices.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I liked you take on street art..well done! :)

Sarah said...

very good job. Love the wall murals. beautiful pictures! I drive truck and we pass through norther CA a lot on 5, cutting off at Weed to go up through Oregon. your in the pretty part of the state.

gtyyup said...

Yep, I'd call that street art! I really like that last one...very cool!