Thursday, July 15, 2010

PUPPIES






I thought since I haven't been blogging long, I'd go back a few months and tell you about some of the things that have been going on . JS and I fully remodeled an old Victorian, down town. I went to Alaska with my mom and friends and our Aussie had puppies. Also as I told you in my last post, blogging is a little more challenging then I planned!..................I can get photos or I can get writing, but I can't seem to mix them together.................................so when you read this and it seems mixed up start and the bottom of the post and work up.


WELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................THAT DIDN'T WORK !

Cubby is our three year old Aussie. She's my four legged kid, the ranch dog. Cub has coffee in the morning, before JS gos to work and gos with me out in the orchard. she keeps our cat on the roof and all other cats off the property. We had her breed in February and she gave birth on April 15 to eight pups. They were all good healthy and fat. We had a lot of fun with them, but they'r a lot of work. They all have new homes now, ones in Reno two are close by and the others are scattered around Northern Calif.
Next year I am going to have her breed again and then that will be it. Cubby is happy, her life is back to normal.

3 comments:

gtyyup said...

Adorable pups!!! Hey, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging...you just keep at it, you're doin' great!

Shirley said...

Those pups are adorable! I bred my dog Tess this spring, she had 10 pups- her first litter. They all did really well and I sold them all.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Those puppies are darling..what fun, and it looks like your Cubby was a good Mom:)