Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday Stills, 'Tis the Season


What represents the Christmas season for you?

Of course we should all take time to be thankful,
for what the season is truly about and having a house full
 of family on Christmas Eve is always hart warming. 


The one thing that makes the season for me,
are Christmas lights.

Went the kids were little, on Christmas night ,
we would drive threw the neighborhoods,
 looking at all the lights


Little Ooh and Awes would come from the
 back seat and faces with eyes wide,
were filled with the magic of Christmas.



5 comments:

Linda said...

Oooooo I love the shot of the lights!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great light shots! We drove around the other night in town looking at lights:)

Anonymous said...

I love the lights too. We used to drive the kids around to look at the lights. Our town had a "Candlelight Lane" and it was always spectacular.

MTWaggin said...

Here here - I agree on all the above points and say "me too".

Tami Weingartner said...

My parents used to drive us around on Christmas Eve between visits to friends and family.