Friday, February 18, 2011

I Was Wooed......................

Saturday when JS and I were in Reno, we checked
out the Scheels Sporting Goods store
that friends had told us about.

It's huge........You walk in under arched aquariums.

Two of them, one fresh water and the other salt water.
"All Shinny and Sparkly"

Mounted animals every were you look !

Western Art and this Rustic Fireplace !

Got my head spinning. " I was in Love................."

They even had these ??? !!!

and a Ferris Wheel !

Then JS asked "Do you want to go to Cabela's?

Heck Ya!, Lets Go!....the romans was over.

4 comments:

lisa said...

We went to the Cabelas out in this area and I loved it!

Linda said...

I've been in Scheels in Great Falls......I love it. I'm still waiting to discover Cabelas.

Crystal said...

I too have never been to Cabelas, but have been to the Scheels in Great Falls and it was amazing!! I couldnt believe all the stuff in there.

Matt L. said...

These are great pictures from our Reno Scheels store. Thanks for sharing these!

Matt L.
scheels.com